Water Drain PVC PE Plastic Pipe Extrusion Production Line Making Machine
Conical Twin Screw Extruder 20-110MM UPVC PVC Water Supply Pipe Extruder Machine
UPVC PVC Pipe Extruder Machine is mainly used to produce variety of PVC pipe for water supply, drainage, cable protection ,etc.
Mainframe: Equipped with conical twin screw extruder or parallel twin screw extruder, adopt optimized spider die with chrome- plating, ensure the melt plasticization homogenous and distribution uniform.It adopts pipe extrusion die, vacuum calibrating water tank, spray cooling water tank, hauling unit, cutting unit and stack unit.The features of the rigid pipe equipment:pedrall hauling, automatic cutting and material discharging. Features of the production line:automatic temperature controlling, stable performance, and easy operation. It shall be the first choice for PVC pipe production.
1. PVC pipes of various diameters and wall thickness are used in the agricultural and constructional plumbing, cable protection, etc.
2. PVC pipe extrusion machine consists of the conical twin-screw extruder, a vacuum forming machine, a traction machine, a cutter, etc. The twin-screw extruder and the traction machine are equipped famous brand AC frequency converting control device. The vacuum pump and the electric motor employ products of good quality. The traction machine works by caterpillars of 2, 3, 4 or 6.
3. Two cutting types: saw blade cutting or planet cutting. Length measuring apparatus and the intensifying device can be attached.
4. Stable performance and high production efficiency.
5. Optional devices: pipe end expanding device, spiral muffler tube making unit and core foaming tube making unit as required.
|Number of screw
||Different to the outside
|Main motor power(kw)
|Number of barrel heating
|Centre Height (mm)
||1 2 00
Process Flow: Screw Loader for Mixer→ Mixer unit→ Screw Loader for Extruder→ Conical Twin Screw Extruder → Mould → Vacuum Calibration Tank → Haul-off → Saw Cutter → Belling machine→ Final Product Inspecting &Packing
Machine pictures for reference: